We have more than 12 years of combined solar experience
Deal with professionals with sound technical knowledge
A fast and efficient process so you can start saving money sooner
DNX Energy can help you to gain control over your business electricity costs. With electricity prices on the rise in Western Australia, we can help you to mitigate the risk of rising energy bills. Free up cash-flow so you can invest it where it belongs… in your own business. Solar offers an economically viable and clean alternative to fossil fuel powered generation. Generous financial incentives are still in place. Now is the time to start saving – regain control over your electricity spend.
You will receive a written quotation covering all aspects of a commercial solar installation. This includes, but is not limited to:
Learn more about Finance
Learn more about PPA’s
We take care of all approvals and paperwork. This includes:
- STC rebates
- Electricity retailer approval (Synergy, Alinta, Perth Energy…)
- Network operator application (Western Power, Horizon Power)
- Building approvals
- Structural engineering certificates
Our installers are fully licensed, and CEC accredited.
After the solar installation we offer performance monitoring and maintenance contracts. This service includes monitoring of the performance of the system with scheduled reports and alerts to protect against under-performance or faults.
Optionally, we can provide equipment to monitor the consumption of your premises so you can have a full picture of your energy spend.
Our equipment is of the highest quality, reliable, and efficient. All our equipment is listed on the CEC approval list. We are one of the very few companies in Australia who can offer genuine German made solar panels among our selection of tier 1 manufacturers.
- 25 and 30 year manufacturer’s performance warranty on the solar panels
- 5 to 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on the inverters
- 15 year warranty on the mounting frame
- long workmanship warranty on the installation
There are many significant reasons for businesses to go solar. With the solar advantage you will:
- save money on electricity bills
- reduce operational costs
- free up cash-flow
- lock in electricity rates and mitigate risk of rising electricity tariffs
- use a clean source of energy
- be environmentally conscious and improve your business image
- increase the energy efficiency rating of your building
- make use of Government incentives and rebates (STCs)
- utilise low risk, proven and reliable technology
Every business is different so it is important to understand your energy use and how a solar system can reduce your cost of electricity. Only a few electricity retailers offer to buy-back excess solar power from commercial customers in Western Australia, so it is crucial to ensure your system complements your energy demand.
We analyse your daily electricity consumption profile, the type of equipment and appliances in your organisation, and the electricity tariff you are on.
The daily electricity consumption profile shows the time of the day you are using electricity. By going into this detail we can say for certain the amount of energy savings that can be achieved, and it may also show potential for further energy efficiency.
By investing in energy efficient equipment and machinery, you immediately reduce the operating expenses of your business and improve your margins. If you ever move to sell your business, this will demonstrate efficient business practices to prospective buyers, and reflect well on your accounts.
Source: The 20 Step Guide to Cutting Energy Bills in Your Business