SMA Australia Special Offer is ON now:
Get a total of 10 years manufacturer warranty at no additional cost! 😍
Sunny Boy inverters and until JAN 2018 only! T&C applies. Contact DNX Energy to learn more.
Solar Panels for Homes in Western Australia
The energy generated will be used directly by your appliances. When you produce more energy than you need, excess energy goes back into the grid and you get paid for every unit. It’s a great way to reduce your electricity bill and resist rising energy costs.
Solar is a clean source of energy and will help to reduce your daily CO2 footprint and reliance on fossil fuel. Take the next step and add batteries to the system to go partially or fully off-grid and enjoy the feeling of independence.
On top of that, the STC rebate is still available, meaning you don’t have to pay the full cost of equipment and installation. We handle all the paperwork for you – all we need is your signature to confirm installation on the day.
- Choose from our branded product range. We offer genuine German made solar panels produced by SolarWorld and SMA & Fronius inverters for high efficiency and reliability.
- Peace of mind. We are certified installers of globally recognised brands.
- Real expertise. We explain and educate our clients along the way and promise to guide you to a satisfying end result.
- Our installations are professionally planned and carried out by CEC accredited installers and fully licensed electricians.
- Well-planned and efficient processes – we get your system installed fast.
- We use CEC approved products.
- Longest warranty in the industry, we offer up to 30 years performance warranty on the solar panels, depending on the brand and model chosen. The standard performance warranty is 25 years.
Why quality matters
Research by CHOICE magazine revealed that 25% of solar PV systems installed in Australia have had problems after the installation. Systems with German made panels and inverters have fewer problems and a higher customer satisfaction rate. The slightly higher upfront costs are saved later down the track.
Can I add energy storage to my residential solar system?
Yes! It is easy to add storage to your new or existing solar system. DNX Energy will tailor a storage system to your needs, and handle all Western Power and Synergy applications for you. If you would like to know more please check out our Battery Storage page.
Finance options available – Go solar with $0 capital outlay
How does financing work?
Once installed, your lower energy bill plus the finance repayments is, in most cases, less than your old electricity bill.
You pay the system off over time – from 2 to 10 years (just like a home loan). This way you can often start saving from the day your system is installed. So you can now get the benefits of reduced electricity bills for $0 upfront.
There are no costs to get pre-approved.